Thank you for playing, and good luck! Do not use the back or refresh
button in your browser or you might be denied answers. See the bottom
of the page for the basic rules.
You have 30 seconds to answer the following question (5 of 5 incorrect submissions remaining):
Which brothers built a home-made supercomputer to calculate the digits of Pi?
Here are the fairly simple rules/info for this game:
- Overall game stats: 1991 correct answers (28%), 5024 incorrect answers (72%). Total of 31665 page hits. 6492 total questions.
- In case you got here from some other location, this is a trivia puzzle cache program for No trivial pursuit of a Cache
- This program maintains no record of your play except for very minimal logging of the following items
- Questions asked, time taken to answer, your answer, coordinates given for correct answers, and combined stats from all players
- You may make 5 incorrect submissions
- If you exceed this number, you must wait 15 minutes after which you are allowed to play again
- You may make unlimited correct attempts
- Answers are not case sensitive
- Trivia questions may have one or more possible answers
- Trivia questions may have multiple word answers
- Just type in the words/phrase with spaces, no quotes
- Questions were collected from years of playing Pyroto Mountain and may or may not resemble questions from other games
- The full source for this program may be viewed here
- This is a symlink to the actual source, you are seeing the live code, with the exception of the coordinates which are in a separate module
- Questions or concerns can be sent to my Geocaching Profile page